My first movie


Okay,

the title is a little deceiving. What this is is a video I put together of one of my dad's songs. He's a musician, he's made four albums and done plenty of tours. He teaches music and still performs on occasion.  He wants to put some of his songs on youtube, and I've been tasked with putting them together. I've never made a movie before, but I think this is decent. I wanted to get some feedback here for it, though it is already up on youtube.

Thanks!

if the video doesn't work, click here.




Comments

  1. Nice job Justin PDX! Your dad is very talented!

    JSMatthew~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have done a great job. Love your dad's voice. He is a very talented musician.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Matthew and Susan for taking the time to view these videos. These are bringing back some serious memories of life on the road!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful job. Your dad is a great talent and what a wonderful message. I love contemporary Christian music...Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Job PDX, I love the music your father creates, he's very talented. I also like how you put together the slide show music video movie here, its really cool.
    Thanks PDX for sharing this awesome part of you and your father with us all, cheers to awesome video making bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. It's quite enjoyable, and lots of work. But, being an amateur film maker could be a fun little hobby...

      Delete
  4. Justin, You've done your Dad and you yourself proud! Well done, but I would expect nothing less, because I've seen the energy and talent you bring to other ventures, such as writing and cooking.
    Thank you for sharing this latest creativity.
    Stessily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stessily. I appreciate the comment and I know my dad appreciates the videos. I'm glad to share them with you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Turn or Burn?