Get a free copy of my book!

http://tinyurl.com/8cdl289
On facebook right now through September 1st 2012, I am running a contest to get a free PDF version of my book of poetry, Digging to China. it's also available on kindle as soon as a chapbook. head on over to my facebook page and follow the instructions there to learn how to be eligible to get your free copy.



Also, if you haven't yet, sign up for my mailing list to keep informed on the latest developments with my books and other aspects of my writing career (including my latest blog, wizzley and hubpages posts). 

Thanks for your time,

Justin.

Comments

  1. Good luck Justin PDX! I shared this page in my networks so I hope you get a lot of traffic and people to buy your book!

    JSMatthew~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matthew. People do like free stuff. It's true.

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Justin! I sincerely wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Turn or Burn?