Legitimate Paid Online surveys/tasks/e mails


I’ve used this space to talk about this before, but I want to do so again.

I’ve been supplementing my income for years by participating in online surveys, focus groups, paid tasks/trial offers, and paid emails/videos.  I generally do most of these tasks while watching television or doing other tasks so they really don’t take any extra time and I’ll see anywhere from $25- 200 in a given month. I thought I’d share some links with you here.

I will not go into much detail, but I can vouch for them all. I would advise you to sign up for all of them, read the tutorials, try them out, and then decide which ones work best for you. I am an active member of well over twenty sites and it’s very manageable, though I do advise you open a separate e mail account so your personal and/or work one doesn’t get flooded.

All links below are personalized referral links, unless otherwise stated. Please e mail me where specified, as some sites only have referral links available via e mail. All these sites offer checks and/or paypal as rewards unless otherwise noted. I’ve also ranked them all using a 1-10 scale, with 10 as the high. I also have provided a key for quick reference.

All these offers are valid in the US and Canada. Some may be available overseas. Please check their Terms of Service if you're not from North America.

Some companies charge for this information, but I am offering it for free. I have done the homework for you,. All I ask for in return is that you you sue the links I have provided when you sign up. It's free for you and allows me to earn residuals.

I will update and re-post this page periodically. I welcome any suggestions for sites to check out as well as feedback with experiences.

Key:
score ()
Paid E mails (PE)
Paid Surveys (PS)
Prize Drawings (PD)
Paid Tasks/vides/offers (PT)
Paid Shopping (PH)
Paid Referrals (PR)

AIP (5)
Not many surveys. Portal survey site. Pay 1 point for failed surveys. need 500 points to cash out. Each point equals $.01.PS

Not many surveys, but good rewards. 1000 point minimum cash out. 1 point equals $.01. PS, PD

Portal survey site, but you won't qualify for many and it often takes a long time to get credit. Minimum cash out varies by prize. For cash, it's $25. PS


Cash4Offers (8)
Very new site. lots of offers and surveys. easy to build cash quickly. $35 minimum cash out. PE, PS, PT, PH, PR

Pretty easy site. Lots of offers, quick credit. PS, PD, PT, PH, PR

Lots of offers and surveys. Portal survey site. Quick credit but often very slow with payment. PE, PS, PD, PT, PH, PR

Fifteen or so daily surveys. Portal survey site. 1-7 days for credit, but instant payment. 200 points to cash out ($1). PS, PR

Portal survey site, but you won't qualify for many and it often takes a long time to get credit. Minimum cash out varies by prize. For cash, it's $25. PS


Pretty easy site. Lots of offers, quick credit. PEPS, PD, PT, PH, PR 

Please e mail me for a link. Great surveys. Instant credit. 1000 point minimum cash out. ($50), PS, PD

HotSpex (8)
Please e mail me for a referral link. Very fun surveys, though they are rather infrequent. PS

One of the best portal survey and task sites. $30 minimum cash out (checks only). PE, PS, PD, PH, PT, PR

InboxPays (5)
It's an easy program, but can be frustrating. $50 cash out threshold, only $25 can be from paid e mails (they hold the rest in escrow for your next pay out). The rest have to be from offers (many of which are free). There is also a phone verification, but they always pay on time. PE, PH, PT, PR

Portal Survey site. Good and quick payouts. Small payouts even for non survey completion. Cash Out minimums vary. Please e mail me for a referral link. PS, PD, PR

Marie Brighton (7)
Basic survey site. Easy to earn points. Not a fan of the layout. Nothing special, but fast payment and credit. PS, PD

Mindspay                            (5)
It's an easy program, but can be frustrating. $50 cash out threshold, only $25 can be from paid e mails (they hold the rest in escrow for your next pay out). The rest have to be from offers (many of which are free). There is also a phone verification, but they always pay on time. PE, PH, PT, PR

MyPoints  (9)
No cash rewards, but tons of great prizes including Amazon.com giftcards. Please email me for a referral link. PE, PS, PH, PT, PR

MySurvey (8)
Portal Survey site. Minimum cash cash out 1100 points (ten dollars). Please e mail me for a referral link. PS, PD, PR

OnlyCashSurveys  (6)
Portal survey site, but you won't qualify for many and it often takes a long time to get credit. Minimum cash out varies by prize. For cash, it's $25. PS


Opinion Outpost              (8)
Portal survey site. They pay fast and have a lot of surveys. They no longer do referral rewards, which is lame. PS, PD
 
Planet Opinions (7)
Portal survey site. Some cash prizes in the form of a pre paid debit card. I usually opt for Amazon. Easy surveys, $.10 for not completing,  generally $.50-$5.00 per completed survey. PS

Has a survey portal and a task.offers portal with tons of prizes. Please e mail me for a referral link. PE, PS, PH, PT, PR

Sendearnings (3)
Identical to InboxDollars except they no longer send paid e mails. Strictly portal surveys and offers. PS, PD, PT, PD

Snapdollars (7)
One of the best portal survey and task sites. $30 minimum cash out (checks only). PE, PS, PD, PH, PT, PR 

Portal survey site. Not many surveys, but good rewards on each survey. $50 minimum cashout. PS

Survey Alert  (7)
Much improved recently... very hi tech survey site, now offers cash and prizes for each completed survey. PS

Surveyhead (6)

Portal survey site, but you won't qualify for many and it often takes a long time to get credit. Minimum cash out varies by prize. For cash, it's $25. PS

SurveySavvy (8)
survey site. Not many surveys, but quick credit and no cash out threshold. PS, PR

Survey Spot  (6)
The first survey site I joined, and the only one where I've won a drawing from. Still pretty decent, though they often have long and low paying surveys. PS, PD

Toluna  (8)
surveys and quick polls to really build points fast. 3000 points equals $1. Minimum cash out varies. PS, PD, PT

Vindale Research (8)
Portal Site. Easy to make small amounts of money, but it takes time to make a decent amount. $50 minimum payout. PE, PS, PH, PT, PR


YouGov (6)
Cash prize ($100) and good rewards, easy surveys and easy to earn. 1 point= $.01. Average survey i 500-1000 points. PS, PR

ZoomPanel (5)
No cash rewards, but lots of other options. I usually get the movie tickets or Amazon gift cards. PS, PR

Also, follow these links if you want to look at my other writing (and earn money writing online)

Hubpages
wizzley

Thanks for reading. Until next time...

Comments

  1. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all love it including me.
    fast approval

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks robin Hood. I appreciate your help. Glad you found this useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

    http://www.surveytool.com/online-survey-programs/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham