24 Hour Poem Posting #1: Getting Gas in Barstow, California

Thanks to Audra Leigh Fisher for helping me workshop this. The poem will be up for 24 hours, though I will be retaining the post and your comments, so feel feel to comment and critique. This poem is currently going through the submission process. It will be removed from this space at 9:10 am Thursday, Feb 19th.

Thank you all for reading and commenting. I hope you enjoyed this first installment and I hope you enjoy the future ones. I appreciate your input! You may see another draft of this version at some point, here or on hubpages.

Comments

  1. You did a wonderful job with this piece Justin!!! Bravo...clap, clap, clap! Thank you for the credit...however, it is you who made the words flow off the page into the followers heads minds so vividly. Excellence is present here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, Great poem! I remember driving through Barstow myself :) in my red 68 chevy nova.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for reading and commenting. I hope you enjoyed this first installment and I hope you enjoy the future ones. I appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham