Poetry Collection Released!


My First Poetry Collection

Digging to China

Is now available on Kindle for $1.99

or

As a PDF (at WHATVER price you choose!).

For KIndle, click here.

For PDF, visit PayPal and send $ to phaedoguy@gmail.com, and I will send you a PDF copy of Digging to China within 24 Hrs!

Be sure to follow my author pages on Facebook and Twitter.



I'd love to do a print run of the book soon.

Also, be sure to sign up on my mailing list for important updates!

Thanks

Justin

Comments

  1. Congratulations my friend! Will share and pass the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Audrey, I appreciate the support!

      Delete
  2. I'm also a writer of poetry and short stories from South Africa. I would love to read your work and to connect with you more often I will supoort you sir. You can check out our page Authors on Actionm on Facebook, we are a small writing business of young writers with a passion to write poetry, lyrics and short stories that will inspire people to stand up and do what they love doing with their whole hearts. I hope you will enjoy our facebook page. We still going to open a Twitter page and maybe a blog as well. Let's connect and write more and inspire the world and value change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. Let me know how you enjoy the book and feel free to write a review for me. I'll check out your page as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham