A Whisper

What is it you're asking?
What am I supposed to make of this?
Am I being taught patience?
Or is this trial to solidify my witness?
I've never been one to hear Your Voice,
I always need some kind of confirmation.
I want to hear You loud and clear
'cause a whisper can be such an aggravation.

What is it you're asking?
What am I supposed to learn from this?
I feel I'm such an ingrate
'cause I get down when you don't grant every wish.
I've never been one with boundless joy,
I always seem to have some kind of crisis.
I want to know true happiness
Because life is not about You granting wishes.




all rights reserved. Copyright Justin W. Price, 2006


See the original here: http://pdxkaraokeguy.hubpages.com/_3gvrkbouobv74/hub/What-is-It-Youre-Asking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Turn or Burn?