wizzley

I recently started writing for Wizzley, so now you can follow my writing here on blogspot, on hubpages and on wizzley.

My Wizzley page is going to be exclusively art analysis, namely film, poetry and fiction. I published my first article yesterday, which was an analysis of Elizabeth Bishop's Poem Filling Station. It received 42 hits in the first 12 hours (which I consider rather impressive do to the niche like subject matter and my new author status) and was actually given an Editor's Choice Award within the first thirty minutes.

My skeptical nature had me believing that, perhaps, this award was given out to all new Wizzley authors to sorta bait them into staying, but, after further research, I discovered this is a legitimate award and my article was moved to the front page and featured. Further research and I discovered that I was only the third author on Wizzley to have their first article awarded the Editor's Choice Award. It's an author and my initial experience with Wizzley has been positive. Stop by and have a looksie.

Thanks for reading...

see the article here
write on wizzley

Comments

  1. Congrats! That is fabulous Justin! I have signed up there but done nothing with it yet--primarily because I am not sure what niche I want to write there--I will look for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, I look forward to seeing on you on there. the link to my page is in the body of this story. Let me know if you have trouble finding it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham