First

So, this is my first blog. I have a blog as well at pdxkaraokeguy.hubpages.com. That blog, going forward, will be focused exclusively on literary things like poems and stories, etc etc. I started this one as a way to diversify and as a way to have an outlet for simple rants and raves, notes from daily life, and maybe the occasional money making tip. I hope you'll enjoy it!

A little about me: I'm 31 years old, I'm married to an awesome woman, we have two furry children, Baby and Bella. I'm a student and a writer. I have a beard in the winter, I like beer, Jesus, poetry, food, literature, music (former wananbe rockstar), a nice pair of socks and tobacco.

I'm still learning how this works, so, please don't take it personal if I don't follwo you back or comment right away.

http://pdxkaraokeguy.hubpages.com/

I will also be updating my blog here with links to my latest hubs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham