Happy St Valentine's Day

I was with my wife last Valentine's Day, but we weren't married yet. This, being our first year together as a married couple, I planned nothing until yesterday afternoon, when I realized what day was coming up.

While my wife understands I'm very busy with school and writing and the like and is not the type to get mad over things like missing a Valentine's Day, I am sentimental. I show her I love her everyday, but I want to make this year special.

I am the cook at home, but, I've decided that tonight I'm going to cook an extra special meal. Honey glazed Salmon, Shrimp soup, scallops and clams tossed with angel hair pasta, an Ambrosia salad and white wine. 'll also bring her home some flowers and chocolate and then, after food and drink, we'll watch Better off Dead and then maybe, well, maybe.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours. I hope you have someone special to spend it with and you do something special for them!

if you wanna read more about my wife and I, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham