Spring Break

Here it is

My last term at Portland Community College begins next week and then, hopefully, off to Portland State University to get my bachelors. I'll then move on somewhere else to get my masters and, eventually, my PhD.

Right now, it's nice to have some time off. I have high hopes for all the things I'll accomplish, though, in reality, I will probably rest most of the  time and leave my tasks for when school starts again.

I have a poetry reading this evening and I'm getting closer and closer to read finishing my book.

I've published quite a few articles this week. If you haven't read them, please do by clicking on the links below, if you're on spring break, have a nice one, and thanks for stopping by!

Wizzley
HubPages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Powell is In Hell

The dark truth about Jonah (part three)

Last Train to Belingham